My client is a leading veterinary hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and exceptional client service.
Due to continual growth they are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join them on a permanent full time basis close to Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be part of the management team and have overall responsibility for the operations and smooth running of IT systems, services equipment, facilities and grounds of a modern well-equipped business.
The Ideal Facilities Manager candidate will have:
· Previous experience in a facilities managerial role including an understanding of IT systems
· Strong organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
· Excellent communication to all levels both internally and to external contractors
· Effective negotiating skills
· A positive adaptable work approach
· Attention to detail in all aspects of work
· Previous experience in a medical, scientific, dental or veterinary role is advantageous but not critical
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company with good team organisation. They are offering a highly competitive salary of £35,000-£45,000 dependent on experience.
Please apply initially with your CV and we will be contacting shortlisted candidates by phone.
For more information please call Robert on 07488 711002 or email email@example.com